Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S. Owen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery! Empty
PostSubject: Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery!   Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:31 am

After listing to Art Bell on the radio talk about recording voices in the cemetery, my son and his friend Chris went to a cemetery around 3 am one morning. They had a digital video camera with night vision. They were walking around the cemetery and started to hear whispering and talking as they were video taping. My son took some still pictures with the video camera too. Chris saw a bubble float up from the ground and move away real fast with the video camera and they both heard a voice say,” Did you see it?” The bubble and the voice can be seen and heard on the video tape, I saw it myself. Both of them started feeling like there were a lot of people staring at them. Chris saw a person standing in the window of a building and they both heard foot steps, but no one was there. They both got the chills and felt really scared so they ran out of there and half way home. My son woke me up at 7 am and told me what had happened he was too shaken up to sleep. He showed me the video and we saw a shadowed figure of a person sitting by a tree. My son said no one was there when he took the picture. They tried to go back in the cemetery about a week later around 2 am, but as soon as they walked in they got the chills and felt like people were staring at them again, they both heard a voice say, “Please leave” they turned and ran out of the cemetery. When they got home they smashed the video tapes and said they will never go back to the cemetery again!

Steve Owen
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery!   Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:30 am

It is a shame they for some reason smashed the tapes. That would have been some great proof of ghosts not to mention a small fortune for them if they could be credited as being real.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Tapes   Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:40 am

Yes I agree... I would have never got rid of the tapes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery!   Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don’t look for ghosts in the cemetery!
Page 1 of 1