Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vegor's Cemetery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Vegor's Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Vegor's Cemetery   Vegor's Cemetery Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Hello...I live in Iowa and i have been to Vegor's Cemetary in Stratford a couple of times...Once was at night and nothing happened as far as i could see..i was a little scared out of my wits considering the people i was with (two guys) were sitting on each side of me and both fell asleep..they dont believe in hauntings or ghosts so i was a little scared out of my mind, considering I do believe in hauntings and ghosts. So we sat at the bottom of the hill...the cemetary is at the top of the hill, and we were not facing the hill...so i dont know if something was going on behind me or not.

The second time i went to Vegors was during the day with a friend. He got a bad feeling when he got out of his truck and i said i was going to go look around. So i started to walk along the graves and i stopped in front of one...i dont know why i stopped but i think i was shocked by the name...her name was Arizona. I though to myself, wow i thought only these days someone would name their child after towns and states. i looked at the dates on her headstone, (i can't exactly remember them right now but i think it was the late 1800's or early 1900s) and her brother is buried right next to her. After about 5-10 minutes of looking at her headstone I kept walking, a noise in the woods scared me (the cemetary is surrounded by woods) it was a huge bird that flew around the cemetary and not right over it..which was wierd to me. So i got in the truck and we left. My dad and i were talking the next day and he asked me what i did the day before (my dad and i really like going to cemetaries and looking around at the dates of the headstones) so i told him i went to Vegors and he asked me if i saw "baby Arizona".

I just looked at him with my mouth open.... d i said "who told you?" and he asked "what do you mean?" and i said "i looked at her grave yesterday for like 10 minutes just staring at it" and he smiled and said "its known that if you stop in front of her headstone (at night) and look straight ahead and hurry and look to her headstone real fast you can see her sitting on her headstone with a smile on her face, but it is not a sweet 5 year old smile, it is a demonic smile" He also told me that one of his friends that he worked with has seen her, My dad told me that he read about how her spirit haunts Vegors Cemetary in a book written over 50 years ago.(which i tried to find the book but he has so many i couldnt find it) He also told me that if you stop in front of her grave she will follow you around the graveyard til you leave.

That is my experience of Vegors Cemetary..i have friends that have gone out there more than i have and have had different experiences...One friend told me that on Mrs. Henry Lott's grave they call it the hot/cold stone...this friend told me that one side is extremely cold and one side is extremely hot and that my friend burnt herself on the hot side, but i dont know if i believe her....i will never know...
Thank you for letting me tell you my experience.

By: melissa_anne2000@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Vegor's Cemetery
Page 1 of 1