Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spadra Cemetery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Spadra Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Spadra Cemetery   Spadra Cemetery Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Hello My name is Brandy.

I have been going to the Spadra Cemetery For the past ten years. I was there when Jim and Arleen where there doing their investigation. I truly believe there are spirits of the young children there in the yard. I tend to go out
there just to sit and listen. and Feel the energy that the grave yard holds. There is a certain ghost that seems to show his presence very well when My friend and I go there. We like to Call him Timmy. I believe he is the deceased Child of one of the mothers, I cant remember her name off hand but she died giving birth to him. On certain nights they are more active than others.

They are all very playful, and love to "play" with those that enter the Cemetery. Personally I tend to sit under a large group of trees and listen to the sounds. And if your just sitting there not really trying to listen for it you can actually hear voices. Its hard to understand what they are saying but they are very distinct voices. One night a few friends and I heard giggling, Children giggling. We all thought it was our minds playing with us, but I went back the next night alone and heard it again.

Obviously these young spirits love to be visited and like to play. I actually took a disposable camera out there and took a few pictures and I got those Orbs on my pictures. I was truly surprised. But I just thought it was really funny
how Jim and Arleen assumed what was out there was a bad thing. I truly believe the spirits of the Spadra Cemetery are as friendly as the person going out there, If you are out there to listen and understand they will be "playful" if your out there to disturb them then you wont have a great experience. But I go there every other night to communicate with them and try to keep wrong doers out. Well, I thought you would like this story about the playful kid like spirits out there.

By: Shagys2dope42@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Spadra Cemetery
Page 1 of 1