Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A True Believer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A True Believer Empty
PostSubject: A True Believer   A True Believer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 am

I've been reading all of these great stories on your site for almost a year now. I thought I would share some of my own experiences. My family has always been firm believers in ghost. We've all had encounters somewhere at some point. I had my first encounters at a very young age. Let me set the stage.

The year was 1989. I was five years old. My mother and me had to move in with my aunt and her three kids because she was struggling a bit with money being a single parent and all. My aunt owned this two story house. It was sturdy, but it was starting to show it's age. The main thing that you really need to know about the house was that there was only two bedrooms upstairs. One that was to the right and one to the left.

A couple of months of living there. I started to hear noises up stairs. Just rustling and footsteps whenever nobody would be up there. Well unfortunately my mother and I slept up there in the room on the right. We slept in the floor and my cousin slept in the bed.

One night my cousin and my mother was talking. It was really late possibly going into the early morning hours. Everyone was asleep, but us. My mother all of sudden tells everyone to be quiet. So we all quieted down. We heard someone walking up the stairs. There was no door to the rooms and our heads were pointing right at the entrance. Anyway we heard someone walk into the room, but we couldn't see anything.

All of sudden the pillow that we were using in the floor flattened down like someone was standing on it. Me being five years old. I didn't know what to think of this. I started asking my mother what was it. Then we heard the footsteps move over to my cousins bedside near the window. It was then we seen a shadow on the floor reflecting from the moonlight, but there was nobody there. My cousin was almost in tears asking my mother what was there. My mother just kept telling her to be quiet. We then heard this "shadow" walk out of the room and back down the stairs.
I don't remember much after the experience except my heart was racing. I finally got back to sleep. My other experience is more simple, but more frightening. This one was a few months after that other experience in the same house. My mother and I had gotten the other bedroom all to ourselves after my cousin moved out. One night as we were trying to get to sleep in the bed. We heard someone walking up the stairs. My mother was facing the entrance of the room. I had my back turned to it.

All of sudden I feel this hand reaching under my neck and moving around like it's looking for something. I told my mother to quit. She said she hadn't done anything. Me being five years old. I didn't believe her. I said you touched my neck. She again denied that she ever did. We both then heard something walk out of the room and back down the stairs again. We never did see anything though. The odd thing about that room was that the corner of the room was pitch black at night. I've never seen a place so dark before. It was unnerving even to me and I was only five years old.

By: bassplayer_ss_2002@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

A True Believer
Page 1 of 1