Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Other More Violent Ghost Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Other More Violent Ghost Story Empty
PostSubject: My Other More Violent Ghost Story   My Other More Violent Ghost Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:25 am

I put up a story here last year. I decided that I'd finally get get around to putting up the other most memorable ghost experience in my life. The year was circa 1996. I was 12 years old. I had gotten to where I would go and spend my weekends with my uncle, grandmother, and his father. My uncle is one of my closest friends and he's only four years older than me.

Anyway the date that the story happened is really cliched and if I was reading it from some other person I probably wouldn't believe it. Anyway it happened on October 30th circa 96. The day before Halloween. My grandparents had left that day for awhile. The ghostly activity happened after my grandparents had been gone for awhile. My uncle and I was playing video games.

All of a sudden we heard this loud banging in the kitchen. Like someone violently trying to get the silverware drawer open. We freaked, because we thought a robber had snuck into the house and we didn't hear it. The way the house is layed out is as soon as you walk in, you're in the living room. There is two rooms connected to it. The master and secondary bedroom. The kitchen is straight on past the living room.

Anyway back to the story. We heard the silverware drawer violently being opened. Then we heard someone stomping through the living room really hard. It was shaking stuff in our room. We still didn't know what it was, so we just unscrewed the table legs off of our night stand. It doesn't sound silly in hindsight, but we had to have something that qualified as a weapon just in case it was a robber.

We crept into the kitchen through another bedroom right beside ours (Not the master room. Another bedroom that leds to a bathroom that was built by the previous owner.) Our hearts was racing. We went over to the drawer that was open. Knives and spoons were all disheveled. We crept on in to the living room and peaked in all of the rooms with our table legs held tight. We never did find anyone or hear any door slam as if someone was going outside. It was a very frightening experience that me and my uncle both remember vividly. I've always heard stories of the house being haunted that my grandmother lives in. Even though I believed in ghost. I never quite believed it about her house until that day.

By: bassplayer_ss_2002@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Other More Violent Ghost Story
Page 1 of 1