Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shannon McCabe - President / Lead Investigator:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Shannon McCabe - President / Lead Investigator: Empty
PostSubject: Shannon McCabe - President / Lead Investigator:   Shannon McCabe - President / Lead Investigator: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:44 am

Shannon McCabe - President / Lead Investigator: Shannon%20McCabe

Shannon McCabe, 33, spent her early years in Southern CA., where she enjoyed all things ``My Little Pony`` and ``Cabbage Patch Kids``. When she started to grow out of those things she and her mother moved up to Sacramento, CA in 1987, where she attended Bella Vista High School in Fair Oaks, CA.

In her 20`s Shannon moved to the bustling city of San Francisco, CA to promote nightclubs. She worked for Kristy Turlington`s, ``Up & Down Club``, ``1015 Folsom``, ``Sound Factory``, Rob Schneider`s ``D.N.A. Lounge`` and the ever famous ``End Up``. She hobnobbed with celebrities and lived a full life for someone her age. She started to dabble in ghost hunting while in San Francisco, but didn`t get serious about it until later.

In 1997 she moved back to Sacramento, CA and eventually met her future husband, Bruce Kubel. She began managing his band, ``The New Pioneers``, and worked with other bands for charity events and club bookings. They married in Oct, 2004. Bruce and Shannon opened up a recording studio in Elk Grove, CA and got a poodle named, ``Rocket``. They live happily in a little home in Curtis Park, a suburb of Sacramento, CA.

Currently, Shannon is a florist/event planner for ``A Florist Naturally``: www.AFloristNaturally.com. does Boudoir photography: www.SnMProductionsCo.com. And gives singing lessons. In early September 07' she and her husband will be launching a music business, ``Rocket Music``.

She is enjoying her time with H.P.I. Paranormal and looks forward to hunting many more ghosts in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Shannon McCabe - President / Lead Investigator:
Page 1 of 1