Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Hawkins - Secretary / Lead Investigator:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Tim Hawkins - Secretary / Lead Investigator: Empty
PostSubject: Tim Hawkins - Secretary / Lead Investigator:   Tim Hawkins - Secretary / Lead Investigator: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:55 am

Tim Hawkins - Secretary / Lead Investigator: Tim%20Hawkins

I grew up in Long Beach, CA and have always been fascinated by ghost stories and such. My birthday is at the end of October, so Halloween was always my favorite holiday. I moved to Sacramento over 10 years ago. Shortly after moving here, I rented a house in Carmichael where strange things began to happen. A picture flying off the wall, crying heard in another room, the door to the guest room opening at night, and a wandering burning smell. I don`t live in that house anymore, but, suffice it to say, that whole experience peaked my curiosity. I found H.P.I. in February of 2007 and decided jump right in and become a member of the Board. I try to bring a healthy dose of skepticism to each investigation, but am still waiting for that big moment when we ``catch`` a ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Tim Hawkins - Secretary / Lead Investigator:
Page 1 of 1