Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Grissom - Lead Investigator:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Chris Grissom - Lead Investigator: Empty
PostSubject: Chris Grissom - Lead Investigator:   Chris Grissom - Lead Investigator: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:55 am

Chris Grissom - Lead Investigator: Chris%20Grissom

I grew up in Merced, Ca, where the heat is sweltering and the fog is thick. I was very active in sports most of my life. Soon after high school graduation, I decided that I need to do something with my life. So I went into the military, and spent four years holding an M-16, and counting rivits on airplanes. The pay wasn't great, but I now have great memories. After my service was complete, I decided to live in Sacramento, Ca. I now have a great job I enjoy, and a wife I adore. Then one October morning, my life changed forever. I was blessed by God, and was givin the love of my life. My daughter was born, and I was humbled from that moment on. I cherish every smile, hug, and kiss I get from her.

As far as the paranormal goes, I have had experences as a child. Like hearing my name being called out when nobody else was home. I have been woken up several times at night, having my hair played with, only to turn around and find nobody there. I grew up wondering, and now as an adult I finally decided it was time to find some answers. I found HPI, and decided this was a perfect opportunity to get some of those questions answered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Chris Grissom - Lead Investigator:
Page 1 of 1