Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

River City Killer and City of Trees Slayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

River City Killer and City of Trees Slayer Empty
PostSubject: River City Killer and City of Trees Slayer   River City Killer and City of Trees Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 6:18 am

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

273028450-10161450357353572-4911591924156537407-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

There are many unsolved crimes in Sacramento, California and I wonder if these unsolved murders could be the work of a serial killer?  Sacramento has had its share of serial killers from Richard Trenton Chase aka the Vampire of Sacramento to Roger Kibbe aka the I-5 Strangler to Morris Solomon Jr. aka the Handyman Killer to Gerald and Charlene Gallego.  Most recently there have been other unsolved homicides in Sacramento, such as Michelle Benavidez, whose body was discovered at the railroad tracks off Florin Road in the Meadowview area.  Now recently Emma Roark's body being found at the American River in Rancho Cordova.  Who are the killers responsible for these murders?  Why does this keep on happening and why are these women the targets for these heinous crimes?  

A majority of male serial killers target women that remind them of a prominent woman in their lives.  It could be their mother, their sister or maybe an ex-wife.  Let's take a look at some past unsolved murders.  There are some past unsolved murders in which I feel could of been the targets of two serial killers.  I will name the serial killers and their possible victims.  The first one I will call the River City Killer who seems to like blondes.  The other serial killer I will call the City of Trees Slayer that seems to like brunettes.  Also pay attention to the timelines for each killer.

Possible homicides performed by the River City Killer are Kathleen E. Neff, Khymbrly Marcella Scruggs and Daphne Elizabeth Collier.  All 3 homicide victims are blonde and all 3 have similar appearances.  The murders go from 1977 to 1980.

Synopsis of the Possible Victims of the River City Killer:
Kathy Neff
On the morning of October 16, 1980, Kathy Neff, a 21-year-old female, dropped off her vehicle at a vehicle dealership on Florin Road for service, with plans to pick up the vehicle later that same day. The next day, when family and friends could not locate Kathy, a missing persons report was filed. On November 8, 1980, some pheasant hunters in the area of Elliot Ranch Road, discovered Kathy’s remains.

Khymbrly Scruggs
On the evening of January 12, 1980, Khymbrly Scruggs was at her apartment alone. It is believed she was doing laundry and writing a letter to her mother. The following morning, her roommate arrived home and Khymbrly was nowhere to be found. Her purse and all of her belongings were still in the apartment. A missing persons report was filed on January 14, 1980, by her parents. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance.

Daphne Collier
On September 1, 1977, Daphne Collier, a 16-year-old female, was discovered on the side of Grantline Road. She had been strangled to death and sexually assaulted. It was learned that Daphne had hitchhiked from Seaside, California the previous day. She was last seen being dropped off on the I-5 on-ramp at 15th Street and W Streets in the evening hours of September 31, 1977.  Special Note:  As a paranormal investigator, it has been reported that Daphne Collier's ghost can be seen hitchhiking at the 15th Street and W Streets, this on-ramp is known to be haunted.

Below are the possible victims of the City of Trees Slayer.  They are: Nancy Bennallack;  Judith Hakari.   Both women are brunette and look similar.  Both murders happened in 1970.

Synopsis of the Possible Victims of the City of Trees Slayer:
Nancy Bennallack
Nancy Bennallack was a 27-year-old court reporter in Sacramento County. Nancy lived alone in an upstairs apartment at Arden Way and Bell Avenue. Nancy was last seen alive by her fiancee on 10-25-1970 at approximately 11:30p.m. When Nancy did not show up for work the following morning, Nancy's co-worker telephoned her son to check on Nancy. The friend's son went to the apartment manager for assistance and he used a pass key to unlock the front door. Nancy was found murdered in her apartment.

Judith Hakari
Judith Hakari was a 23-year-old nurse at Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento. Judith was last seen leaving work on March 7, 1970 at 11:30p.m. Judith never made it to her apartment. Her vehicle was found in her apartment complex parking lot at Alta Arden and Markston Way. It is believed she was abducted from the parking lot. On April 25, 1970 Judith's body was discovered by hikers in a shallow grave in a rural area near Weimar in Placer County approximately 40 miles from her residence. Judith was murdered and her body left in this remote area.

Serial killers kill random people.  They target people that they have no connection to.  That is why it's so hard for the police to catch serial killers.  Common murders are usually easy to solve, because the victim has a connection to the killer and the police just need to find that connection and when they do, they found the killer.  It doesn't work that way with a serial killer.  The serial killer targets a victim that he or she has no connection to.  Serial killers usually target a TYPE.  Ted Bundy's target TYPE was attractive college aged females.  Serial killer may have practiced killing as a child, by torturing and killing animals.

When I saw this article, see link:  www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/01/someone-is-leaving-mutilated-animals-around-sacramento-and-no-one-knows-why/   I said to myself, here is a potential serial killer.  Whoever is killing these animals, is preparing themselves to kill a human being.  Serial killers usually have one of these motivations: 1) abnormal psychological gratification; 2) thrill-seeking;  3) attention; 4) financial gain.  

At any given time, there are 25 to 50 active serial killers in the United States.  California is #1 with the highest serial killer victims.  California has 1,628 serial killer victims.  The United States has the highest count of serial killers than any other country.  We know that a serial killer murders up to 2 people or more.  Serial killers get this urge to kill and when they make their kill, they take a break before committing their next murder.  When Jack the Ripper was unsuccessful with one victim, his blood lust was so strong, he killed 2 people in one night.  Whenever I hear that a woman has been killed and her murder is unsolved, I start wondering if a serial killer was involved?  I can only wonder if the animal mutilator and killer of random animals has moved onto human victims?  Is it possible that Michelle Benavidez and Emma Roark (both young brunettes) fell victim to a new serial killer?  

Let's hope not.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1