Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

University of Idaho Killer Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

University of Idaho Killer Profile Empty
PostSubject: University of Idaho Killer Profile   University of Idaho Killer Profile Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 10:47 pm

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

11/17/2022: Last Sunday, in the early morning hours, there was a horrible knife attack on 4 students. The 4 students who lost their lives, were: Xana Kernodle; Ethan Chapin; Madison Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves. Various news sources say that it was a crime of passion. I do not believe it was a crime of passion. I believe it was a crime of jealousy and hatred. I also believe that there is a serial killer loose in the area where these students lost their lives. The reason why I say that is because weeks before the murders, a man dressed all in black threatened some University of Idaho students with a knife. It appears that we have a killer who is targeting students. I have created a profile on the killer, please see below:

1. Killer sex: Male
2. Killer may have been a former student and was suspended or expelled from the University of Idaho.
3. Killer may have applied to attend this University and was rejected.
4. Killer is lacking social skills.
5. Killer is extremely jealous of students that are socially happy, doing well in school and just enjoying life.
6. Killer is a loner.
7. Killer may have once tried to join the military and was rejected. Killer buys Ka-Bar Knife, similar to what the military uses. Killer may watch military movies, like Rambo and fantasizes of being in the military, or being an assassin.
8. Killer has low IQ.
9. Killer frequents military shops.
10. Killer has no social skills when talking to the opposite sex. Killer is rejected by women that he is attracted to.
11. Killer is filled with rage and hatred.
12. Killer seeks out "party" houses and spies on so-called party houses.
13. Killer is athletic and very quick with his hands. Killer practices offensive moves with a knife.
14: Killer is in his late 20s or early 30s.

Let's all hope this killer is taken off the streets.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1