Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennifer Baca - Location Scout / Investigator:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Jennifer Baca - Location Scout / Investigator: Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Baca - Location Scout / Investigator:   Jennifer Baca - Location Scout / Investigator: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:49 am

Jennifer Baca - Location Scout / Investigator: Jennifer%20Baca

I grew up as a military brat in far exotic places such as Yokota-Japan, Del Rio-Texas, and Okinawa-Japan with minor stints in Guam & Sacramento, CA at a very young age. I graduated high school on Okinawa with dreams to become an actress - HA! Or a marine biologist. After high school I pursued a career in the Navy to boost my finances, help with college and make a good impression on resumes, always with the intention of exploring other opportunities when my 4 yrs. was up with the military.

I became an electrician with the Navy and was stationed onboard the USS Camden out of Bremerton, Washington. After getting out in '95 and trying out other venues, I felt that being an electrician was my best option. After working a couple of years in the electrical field doing construction & low-voltage stuff, I met my hubby while attending apprenticeship training here in Sacramento. We married in 2003 and I managed to squeeze out two beautiful children who are now in the ``Pawns of Satan`` phase in their lives.

Despite that, I enjoy being a stay-at-home mother while my hubby, Tony, works full-time as a superintendent for a General Contractor. We live happily, most of the time in a nice house in Antelope. My hobbies include doing investigations with HPI! YEAH BABY! Um, and what else, oh yeah...riding quads, scuba diving, travelling & shopping!!! I'm living the American dream, Baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Jennifer Baca - Location Scout / Investigator:
Page 1 of 1