Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blythe, CA - A Paranormal Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Blythe, CA - A Paranormal Town Empty
PostSubject: Blythe, CA - A Paranormal Town   Blythe, CA - A Paranormal Town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 11:52 pm

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

When I was stationed at Fort Huachuca, Arizona attending Military Intelligence School, a soldier buddy and I, decided to hitchhike from Fort Huachuca to Phoenix, Arizona and our final destination would be my parent's home in Sacramento, CA to retrieve my vehicle. We did this during the holidays. To sum it up, we got a ride from a semi-truck to Phoenix, we had a stopover at Blythe, CA, spent the night in Los Angeles and finally got a ride from an Air Force guy that took us to my parent's house. We made it to my parent's house on Thanksgiving and my soldier buddy and the Air Force guy had Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house. The next day, the Air Force guy headed back to the Air Force base where he is stationed at, while my soldier buddy and I, headed to Lake Tahoe to stay in a cabin that my then wife was living at. During this adventure, what I remember most was the strange town of Blythe, CA.

First off, the locals were telling us that UFOs are seen almost on a nightly basis in Blythe, CA. Here is an example, a report that was sent over to MUFON:
Blythe, California (United States)
Sighted on Saturday 20. October 2018
Reported on Monday 22. October 2018
Shape: Cylinder | Duration: 00:00:30
Source: MUFON
Report: Driving from Blythe, CA to Boulder City, NV. using Hwy. 95 about 20 miles north of Blythe. I saw an object as it passed over my vehicle, at about 2000 ft. above me. speed was over 400/500 mph object. The object started dropping closer to the ground as it moved away from me. then it backed to the north around a small mountain did not see any wings when it banked to the left. it then went behind the ridge and i never saw it again.

Also, there are youtube videos of UFOs being seen in Blythe, here is an example:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH5iYbsKXXg
UFO Sighting in Blythe, CA

I can only wonder if the UFO activity has anything to do with the Blythe Geoglyphs and the Blythe Intaglios?

Out in the open fields just outside of Blythe are many gigantic figures etched into the ground. The native indigenous American Indians say that they did not create these huge etchings in the ground. They believe that red-haired giants created the etchings and later Aztecs that migrated from Mexico may have set out to preserve the etchings. The etchings on the ground are so huge, they can only be appreciated from the sky. The intaglios are located east of the Big Maria Mountains, about 15 miles north of downtown Blythe, just west of U.S. Highway 95 near the Colorado River. The Blythe Intaglios are the most well-known of the over 200 intaglios in the Colorado Desert. The Blythe Intaglios contain three human figures, two four-legged animals, and a spiral. If you are a believer of the Ancient Astronaut theory, in which I am, I believe the sole purpose of these large etchings were for extraterrestrials. When extraterrestrials left, the indigenous people at the time, made the etchings to entice the extraterrestrials for their return. The red-haired giants may have been hybrids, half human and half extraterrestrial. The land in and around Blythe may be on a leyline with portal qualities that attracts UFO activity to this very day.

Besides geoglyphs and UFOs, we also have ghostly activity in Blythe. On Lost Lake Road, an Indian Chief is sometimes seen walking on the side of the road. He is usually seen on Lost Lake Road, in full garb, wearing a brown leather vest and has long gray/black hair. Jacob Madison, from Phoenix, Arizona encountered the Indian Chief of Lost Lake Road and saw that he had a long-pointed nose and a very wrinkled face. Jacob thought the Indian was alive and called out to him. The Indian Chief continued walking, looking straight ahead and then faded out in the glare of the sun and Jacob realized that he had just seen a ghost. Morgan Taylor from Merced, CA says that he was heading to Phoenix, Arizona and had a stayover in Blythe. He stayed at a Best Western Hotel on W. Donlon Street and in the morning, he was looking out his window and heard the sounds of a motorcycle revving up. When looking out his window, he saw 2 bikers. One biker had a "Monterey Loser" rocker on his leather jacket and the other biker had a "Stockton Skull" rocker on his leather jacket. Both bikers started to head off and then it looked like they went into a bright light portal and vanished. Morgan couldn't believe his eyes. Morgan says that either he saw two biker ghosts, or he saw two living bikers vanish into a portal. Morgan says this happened in July of 1989. A woman storekeeper that I talked to told me that back in the 1930s a "Thunderbird" was seen flying in the skies over the geoglyphs. The storekeeper believes that there is a paranormal gateway in Blythe which causes all of this high strangeness. I have to agree with the storekeeper.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1