Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Experience with Haunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Personal Experience with Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Personal Experience with Haunting   Personal Experience with Haunting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:20 am

I am sending you this email because I myself have had encounters with spirits also.

I was 16 at the time and this happened at my own home. Not sure if this is still an occurance or not at this time but when me and my family lived in the house we encountered some very evil spirits. The back bedroom was unable to be slept in because of how strong the pressence was. There were nights that either me or my parents were awaken from a dead sleep and seen aparations above the beds which looked like a person holding a knife or object of some kind. And there were nights that we would wake up to see a line of dead people outside the window.

My father even encountered the face of the devil in the back room. There was a night when I was either 16 or 17 that my mother sent me and my father outside after a broom she left by the 16 ft flat bed trailer we had and when we went out there I myself felt a strong evil presence and when I turned around I looked a demonic figure in the face. I can't discibe the figure but the face was that of a man/beast. The house is now sold to another man which is now living there if you would like to know more email me back and I will try the best I can to answer your questions.

By: cowboydoj81@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Personal Experience with Haunting
Page 1 of 1