Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting Note

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunting Note Empty
PostSubject: Haunting Note   Haunting Note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi! I was reading your site about haunted places in Kentucky, and am amazed at the detail you all have. I studied Supernatural Folklore at Western Kentucky, and you've got your hauntings spot on. I did have one thing I wanted to mention. There is a listing of a haunting at Helm Library by a student that died from falling from the 9th floor while opening a window. Actually, that person was one of the Librarians. He fell while I was a student there. They think he had the flu, and got hot so tried to open the window, then passed out and fell from the 9th floor. An acquaintance of mine was walking past the library at that time, and actually was hit in the back of the legs by the librarian's glasses. No one heard him fall, leading them to believe it had passed out.

Anyway, I don't know if you need to make any correction, but thought I'd let you know. It is creepy to think about him still being there!

Also in Kentucky... Around 1915, My great, great uncle boarded with a woman who apparently began haunting her house after her death. The house was located in Lebanon Junction. There are newspaper articles about the hauntings, and the house was featured about 25 years ago on a tv show called "That's Incredible".

By: catmac37@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunting Note
Page 1 of 1