Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The king's Tavern Natchez MS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The king's Tavern Natchez MS Empty
PostSubject: The king's Tavern Natchez MS   The king's Tavern Natchez MS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:18 am

While eating at the resturant my 8 year old daughter kept getting angry that we could not hear the knocking on the back of her chair. We had a hard time getting her to go in because she thought it was going to be like a spook house and someone was going to jump out at her and scare her. After she seen it was just a resturant she was okay to go in and eat. Thankfully she didn't put it together about the knocking on her chair. She just kept getting angry that we could not hear it. She was sitting in between me and my husband and I accused him at first, until she said "hear it mama!" while i was talking to my husband as he was eating his cheesecake.

The chairs were high backed and the spot she kept pointing to was in the middle of the chair at the top and I would have seen my husbands arm reaching to knock on it. I guess had it been my husband or my 10 year old son I never would have believed it, but my 8 year old daughter was terrified to even go in the place to begin with AND she is 8 and never put even thought about it being Madiline because if she had she would have been screaming to get out of there. anyway it was a nice place to eat good food and the atmosphere was just what you'd expect in a place dated back before 1789, creepy! thanks for reading about our experience.

By: denley6@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The king's Tavern Natchez MS
Page 1 of 1