Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kings Tavern in Natchez Miss.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Kings Tavern in Natchez Miss. Empty
PostSubject: Kings Tavern in Natchez Miss.   Kings Tavern in Natchez Miss. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:21 pm

About 1 1/2 years ago my family and I took a trip to Mississippi and New Orleans. I had heard alot about a restaurant called The Kings Tavern. It is haunted by a ghost named Madeline. She supposedly had an affair with a married may, when his wife found out she killed her and buried her body inside the fireplace. She supposedly haunts this restaurant. The upstairs is closed off because that area is where her bedroom is with all of her original things. They allow people to go upstairs and look around to see if they notice anything. I have always enjoyed spooky things but never completely had something so wild happen till then. My oldest daughter and I went upstairs to look around, we felt of the bed and found hot spots.

I looked all over the bed for anything that would make the hot spots but found nothing. The hot spots moved from place to place on the bed. There is only one way in that room and beside the door was a type of dresser with an area to hang cloths in. My daughter decided to speak to the ghost, she turned and looked at the rocking chair and ask Madeline if she was there. We were very quiet and standing on wood flooring. My daughter ask for a sign, we then heard 3 knocks inside the room behind us. Needless to say we took off running. We came down the steps and sat down at our table. I could see the doorway into the other eating area.

I saw the shadow of a woman come down the hall, but never the woman. The woman would have had to turn into our room and come in because there is a wall that forces you to come into our area. But the woman's shadow just went right through the wall. I immediately looked down and felt this strange feeling. I did not tell anyone what I saw yet. We ate dinner, and then we decided to go upstairs one more time. My daughter and I were in the room, while we were standing there we heard footsteps behind us.

That was enough for me then, we headed downstairs very quickly. My husband paid his bill for business purposes, then he went outside. He stood at the door and jiggled it for a moment to give us a hard time. He then walked down the block. As I paid our bill the door began to shake and jiggle. My daughter said Mom, Dad is going to get us in trouble. I said yes I know, open the door and tell him to stop. My daughter opened the door and looked out, her Dad was down the street with her little sister. My daughter turned and looked at me with this look, her face was white as a sheet. She said Mom, they aren't doing it. We walked out and when I got to my husband I ask him if he did that and he said for a second then I walked down here. Needless to say I walked away knowing that we, I experienced something that I can't explain away.

By: sammie1963@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Kings Tavern in Natchez Miss.
Page 1 of 1