Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Experiences in Eunice,Basil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost Experiences in Eunice,Basil Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Experiences in Eunice,Basil   Ghost Experiences in Eunice,Basil Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:53 am

We were homeless and a nice old woman had a house that had just been siting there abondoned for about 20 years , She ended up leting us stay there Yet we found it odd she only let us stay there paying $70 a month to live in that house. We stayed there for 10 years till it got far too bad for us to handle, It was me my mother and my grandmother staying in that house, But we always felt more were there , Several times we could leave a room noticing how things were but when we went back things were scattered and moved from where we left it. Also there were more violent ones there , we noticed that becuase of scratches appearing on the walls and on me while i slept.

The violence seemed to happen in my grandmothers room and the kitchen. the Worst of the violence happened int he back bedroom( mygrandmothers) when we slept, my mother could hear me talking to what seemed several poeple, but when she came to check noone was there , id Be at the edge of the bed like i was holding someones hands and they were singing ring around the rosey in a different language , id look like iw as awake then all of asudden my mother and grandmother would see my face change as if i was scared to death.I was screaming and fighting like they were pulling me to them ,

That was from how they saw me now ill say what i did see from the instances .. unfortunatly its pretty much burned into my memory , id remember going to sleep then feeling someone tap me on the shoulder but all i could see were 5 figures in white robes they looked like kids , They would ask if i wanted to go play so id ask my mom if it was ok to go or not, Shortly atfterwords we'd begin playing but it seemed like everything around us vanished and it looked like we were around a patch of flowers.. After running around it and chanting like they did they would stop and say "

we want to show you something" when they did they'd reach under their chins and pull up . thats when i noticed the robes went from white to black. the kids had no face's no skin they were skulls. The area around the flowers were gone and seemed like ntohing but fires, thats when they would start trying to grab at me .. my mom and grandmother would see me grabing at the steel posts of my grandmothers bed and me being pulled from it . my mom and grandmother even tried getting phycologists to see if it was just me or the house. so far they say it wasnt me. we've had priests go to the house when we lived there to bless the house. most of the priests who went never stayed for more then 4 minutes, the only priest that lasted the longest threw the holy water to my mom and said he had to go . Something seriusly isnt right in that house but what made us move the fastest was when my cusins came to visit from florida, Me, and my two cusins were sleeping in the living room when we kept hearing something call our names. we all seemed to have woken up from it and looked twords the voice when wesaw a blackish cloud at the cieling saying for us to go to the attic and help .. me and my cusins went in different directions to wake everyone up thats when i noticed my grandmother was talking to my mom becuase she saw a woman wearing a long white gown standing in her room and told her she was just checking on her so she thought it was my mom and went to see what she meant My mom was asleep and knew nothing abotu it.

Needless to say we moved out the next day ... Far too much happened at once in that house , The original owner died a few years back.I disided to send this to yall so yall would know that more then 2 places here in eunice are indeed haunted . Also in regards to the Basil school.. i use to go there and its said the school burned down 60 years ago . Whats bad is ive been there when they put new doors in you could turn away for even a moment and the Same designs of a face that were on the old doors will be on the new ones.. some students there use to tell me about seeing poeple in the gym that looked like thier skin was gone. but im sure yall have heard all the stories of the place. Thank You for reading this.

By: connersoultaker@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ghost Experiences in Eunice,Basil
Page 1 of 1