Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting at Redwood Elem in FOntana Ca.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunting at Redwood Elem in FOntana Ca. Empty
PostSubject: Haunting at Redwood Elem in FOntana Ca.   Haunting at Redwood Elem in FOntana Ca. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:13 pm

I am a custodian in the fontana school dist, I was a custodian at Redwood elementary from 1999 to 2001, This happened in a span of one week before I transferred out of redwood elem to alder middle school.

It was winter time but I cant remember what month. My work partner and I were monitoring restrooms at the end of the day, to keep kids from going in messing up the restroom before they go home.

we were standing on both sides of the door when two little boys asked if they can use the restroom we said OK but be quick. as we are standing there the whole school seemed to empty out, but the two kids in the restroom. So, we opened the door and shouted in the restroom for the kids to Finnish up. after a couple of minutes, no one came out. So, both of us went in and said time to get out but there was no one in there. We looked at the floor in the stalls and saw no feet. So, we thought the kids were playing and standing on the toilet seat. There were three stalls. So, we opened the first stall no kids, then the second stall, no kids so on the last stall we opened it quickly to scare them but there was no kids. So, my partner said I saw nothing and left the restroom. since it was my restrooms I started to clean them. Latter on that night we were in the staff lounge eating lunch. when my partner crys out ouch stop that I said what wrong he said I hit him with a advil pill. I said how can I hit you with a pill I am sitting right next to you.

Just as I finished that sentence an other pill beamed him in the head. And a fan in the top right corner turned on all by its self but it wasn't plugged in and then it turned off. My partner got up and left the lounge. I stayed to Finnish my lunch. The last thing that happened that week was towards the end I think it was a Thursday. We were in the staff lounge again eating lunch and it was raining outside when we heard a scratching and taping at the back right door on the south side of the room. it started lightly but got louder. So, my partner and I thought it was those two kids playing with us. So, we stood on both sides of the door waiting for them to make the noise again. And once they did we swung the door open to scare them but there was no one there my partner took off after them I he saw them running around a building. I saw nothing but when he took off all I could see was his foot prints in the rain and no others. He swearers he saw the boys But I didn't see a thing. I just heard the scratching and tapping on the door. After that we both left that school for different schools.

By: gos_92325@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunting at Redwood Elem in FOntana Ca.
Page 1 of 1