Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel at Williams Railroad Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hotel at Williams Railroad Station Empty
PostSubject: Hotel at Williams Railroad Station   Hotel at Williams Railroad Station Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:12 pm

We spent two nights at this hotel. The first night was fine. The second night I decided to take pictures of the beautiful lobby. The picture I took had a strange “smoke” from above a woman’s head (this area is non-smoking). When I went back to the room, I joked to my husband that I got a picture of a ghost in my picture.
That night I woke up when I felt someone sit on the other side of my bed. I thought “Why is my husband coming into my bed?” It was then that I looked over to the other bed and my husband was snoring softly in that bed. The “person” sighed and laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I was petrified and couldn’t move or speak. I tried to call out my husband’s name, but the words just wouldn’t come. Finally, I got my arm out from the blankets and picked up the “arm” and moved it off of me. The arm was skinny and hairless. I was then able to call my husband to come over to my bed to sleep with me. When he did, nothing else happened that night.
It took me three days to tell my husband what happened. I had a hard time believing it myself and wanted to think about it before I told my husband.
I won’t stay there again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Hotel at Williams Railroad Station
Page 1 of 1