Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Strange Event Empty
PostSubject: Strange Event   Strange Event Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:39 am

I used to work a part time job cleaning offices at a large Professional Bldg. I had only worked there for a few weeks when strange events starting happening. I worked on the fourth floor. No other cleaning personnel besides my supervisor had access to my floor. I would come back from getting supplies and find my vaccuum cleaner missing. Sometimes my jacket with my keys would disappear just before I was set to leave, causing me to take extra time to search the floor for them. Radios and fans on desks would turn on and off for no reason.

Occasionally, the smell of freshly brewed coffee would fill the floor. The coffee pots that were already cleaned could be found to be brewing new coffee. The strangest think was this. Almost a year to the day of my grandmothers death I was vaccumming an office and there was some paper on the floor. I picked up the paper and to my horror it was my grandmothers obituary. For the next week or so I must have picked up her obituary a dozen times off of one floor or another. It was like it was following me.

I contacted the person who worked in the one office in which I first found the Obituary. She had no idea who my grandmother was and couldnt explain how it got in her office. No one at the job new about her death since it had happened the year before I got the job.

pambrose@ingdirect.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Strange Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Event   Strange Event Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Pretty strange stuff. Sounds like your grandmother was trying to contact you about something. If so, I hope she finally got the message across.
Back to top Go down

Strange Event
Page 1 of 1