Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Strange Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Strange Stuff   Strange Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:33 pm

Well,there have been alot of stange things happen at my house, here's one that freaked me out.

One night I was working on my truck in the garage, it was late,about 2am. My folks were in Hawaii and I was enjoying the time alone. We have

5 acres in the wine country of Temecula and not too many neighbors.

Anyway, I suddenly got this feeling of being watched through the window of the garage, but when I would look,as you would expect....nothing.

This went on for about ten minutes and I looked one more time only to see someone looking in. I got kinda freaked so I went in the house only to find a house full of people partying. They were dressed in different eras of clothing but they didn't seem to pay any attention to me. Was I out of my mind? I laid down on the couch with my face in the pillows and finally fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, Every window and door was wide open and every light was on.

There have been many little things happen there since like the other night, my girlfriend, and I were sitting at our bar talking and above the bar, there leaks a mysterious red liquid it looks like blood but by the amount of it, it would smell like something dead, if a mouse or a rat dies in the attic, it stinks to beat the band. So we were talking about how they used to use maggots to eat gang green and other rotted flesh in the medical profession. Just as we ended that conversation two live maggots fell from the ceiling and landed on the bar. Because both of us wittnessed it. I have no choice but to believe it. The phone repair guy went into the attic one day to repair the phone line to the bar and got halfway in the attic and came back down and told to find someone else. He would in no terms go into that attic again. He left the house with a quickness. We hear things in the attic and I have found the door to the entry to attic open one a few times. It's only 30 year old ranch home and doesn't reall have walk space.

Make up your own mind on this one..

By: stonephar0@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Strange Stuff
Page 1 of 1