Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunken City-San Pedro,CA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Sunken City-San Pedro,CA Empty
PostSubject: Sunken City-San Pedro,CA   Sunken City-San Pedro,CA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:44 am

Hi,my name is Joseph..Ive had many experiences with the paranormal since I was a young boy,it actually runs in the family..of course the story I want to share here is that of one I had about a year ago with a girl I was dating at the time...this took place in San Pedro,CA at the infamous "Sunken City". It was about 3 a.m. on a weekday and me and my date had come back from a night of drinking and dancing,she mentioned this place to me days earlier,and at the moment it seemed like a very crazy thing to do especially being really buzzed and all..mind you all I knew was what she told me of this place being home to murder,suicides,death and whatnots...so we walked along the ridge of the cliff taking in the lovely view early in the morning,making out before deciding to take this romantic encounter somewhere more comforting.

As me and her headed back along the dark trail to the entrance of this forbidden piece of land,I heard the laughter of what sounded like small children..I recall it distinctly as sounding like a boy and girl,coming from the paths that lead down to the cliffside below..i thought it was just my imagination running wild on the storyline of what I was told.Of course I looked back at her to my right side,with that look in her eyes as saying I heard that too..we quickly picked up our pace..as we worked ourselves between the narrow dirt path that lead from and too..I directed her to walk in front of me with myself behind.Halfway through I heard footsteps approching behind and feeling a heavy presence like an energy field imposing itself to my back,I could not think of anything else but to keep walking...before hitting the last piece of concrete pillar separating the park and 8-10 foot fence I heard a manly voice sort of laugh/scoff,turning my shoulder to see I could strongly sense something benevolent on the other side of that fence staring at me..i shrugged it off,but walking to our car I stopped my self from asking my date if she had heard something,before I could finish she asked me if I heard it too,of course there was no denying it when we both felt the strong urge to flee since the laughter we heard only a few minutes before...

That was not the first experience nor will it be the last, of experiencing disturbing energies at that place..a few weeks later on April 20(holiday for some), I headed there once again during the day in the afternoon..this time taking in much a different scenery...taking in a very shaky like imagery of this cryptic cry of a disturbed and tainted piece of land...well to get to the point, I left there feeling very depressed with no apparent explanation...it took me several days to get over that...Ive been there at least once more time since April 20,I didnt experience anything worth noting,nevertheless,I dont think less of that place than what it really is,haunted and very disturbing..especially to those out there whom are more sensitive to unseen energies than the rest of the general population.I only hope that anyone who might take interest in this place to venture out there heed this warning-dont go alone and make sure you know what your doing.Thank you!

Joseph
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Sunken City-San Pedro,CA
Page 1 of 1