Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maumee - Miami Childrens Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Maumee - Miami Childrens Home Empty
PostSubject: Maumee - Miami Childrens Home   Maumee - Miami Childrens Home Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 am

I can verify the happenings form the Miami Childrens Center, due to the fact I lived there for approximately 4 years. The main entrance attic area was a favorite place to hide and there were things moved on a daily basis. These were carefully placed and hidden things that I didn't tell or show anyone. I have heard childrens laughter and figured it was a child that had died there and still wanted someone to play with. Not many of the kids went up there and were scared to venture to far into basement.

The farthest building all the way back to the right on the river side was the "Receiving Room". This was for the kids that newly arrived and not placed yet. We were kept in there sometimes for over a year if there wasn't any openings in the girls or boys halls. The basement was where the washer and dryer were kept and it was a punishment to be given that chore. I kind of liked the solitude and the "events" that I saw weren't too scary. The only bad part ws the tunnels that led from all the buildings under ground. They were attached from all the buildings for easy transfers that didn't want to be detected or publicly seen.

The barred doors were kept locked on most of them when I was there, but many times I could hear screaming down the long dark tunnels and cries for help. I was kept in the teen girls hall for over 2 years due to my situation, and saw quite a bit and heard even more. Nothing bad ever happened to me from a haunting, just in real life. The sensing of someone else in the room was often, and I would just talk to them as if there was another person in the room. (Kind of made me look crazy), but I found it comforting and it was almost like a friend.

There was also a barbers chair in the basement where I would cut the pre-teen boys hair. There were a few times that I went down there and heard music and the chair was twirling around when there was nobody there. In another room was something like a dentist chair. That room I didn't like and heard screams every now and then when I knew that nobody was in there. Everyone was afraid of being in that room.
If you want more experiences,- I'd be glad to share them.

By: winston51862@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Maumee - Miami Childrens Home
Page 1 of 1