Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghosts of Alabama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghosts of Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts of Alabama   Ghosts of Alabama Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:20 pm

While i was in the army i was stationed at redstone arsenal in huntsville, alabama and that was in 1964 to 1966. but i believe that this happened to me in 1965. a girl that i was going with at the time picked me up at my barracks in her car and a friend of mine came along too for a night on the town. that night it was raining and the wind was blowing and my lady friend suggested that we go see the ghost of a woman that had jumped off a bridge and had drowned in a tributary of the tennesse river which i immediately scoffed at and made fun. this bridge was out in the country from huntsville which i would not remember how to get back to.

We parked about 25 yards from the bridge and waited because she had said that the ghost was supposed to appear at midnight. it was still raining and the wind was blowing and there was no lights whatsoever just complete darkness and no cars at all on that gravel road. at approximately midnight my lady friend in a startled voice said look and what i saw was a bluish form of a woman on the bridge and it was transparent. so i told my friends that i was going to walk up to the bridge to get a better look. so i got out of the car and started walking up to bridge and about that time my lady friend started screaming for me not to go and when she did that it scared me so i got back in the car and we started the engine and turned on the lights and whatever it was was not there anymore.

I doubt myself to this day as to what i saw but i know i saw something. does that sense? i am a believer now. have you heard of this story before. please write back. p.s. the guy that was with us did not see anything. how crazy is that?

By: tcovert@charter.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ghosts of Alabama
Page 1 of 1