Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

St.Augustine Ghosts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

St.Augustine Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: St.Augustine Ghosts   St.Augustine Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:12 am

Many years ago I was working with a friend doing drywall work.We were sent to a job in St.Augustine Fl. to hang a house.The owner had instructed us to keep the doors locked to keep people out while we worked.Trying to make the job go faster we took seperate rooms to work in.Vel asked me to come in his room to help hang the ceiling .As we were doing this he was telling me about a dream about him and a young lady(Well you know how guy stories go ).

Anyway I told him too bad it was a dream it was then we heard a womans voice say "yes too bad it was " when we both looked down at the doorway there was a girl dressed in early 1900s dress .She turned a walked away.we climbed down off the scaffold and followed her.When we got to the living room it was empty.We searched the house and found noone.We knew she couldnt have gotten out because all the doors were locked from the inside with chain locks. This wasnt the first and surely not the last time we had experiences like this.

By: RCMfitter@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

St.Augustine Ghosts
Page 1 of 1