Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVOLUTIONARY GHOSTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

REVOLUTIONARY GHOSTS Empty
PostSubject: REVOLUTIONARY GHOSTS   REVOLUTIONARY GHOSTS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:54 pm

REVOLUTIONARY GHOSTS

When I was about 5 or 6 my family and I lived in an old house in Plainfield, Massachusetts, USA. The only thing I really remember about the house was that it was an ugly brown color.

Very early one morning I woke up to the usual sounds of my father getting ready for work. I lay in bed for about 5 minutes with my eyes closed trying to get back to sleep, but my ears are very sensitive to sounds far away so sleep did not come. I opened up my eyes and at the opposite end of my room (my room, though not in the attic was shaped as an attic is shaped. My bed being at the far end and the door at the other end) I saw three men dressed in Revolutionary war time clothes. They were silverish in color and translucent, but I could see them quite clearly. One of the men was on a horse. They did not stand or float. It's hard to explain, they were stationary but did not have lower halves of their bodies to support them. They seemed to merely taper off. Of course being a girl of such a young age I started screaming my head off. The men did not vanish, and I can't find the right words to describe how they went away.

When my father came upstairs the men were gone. The memory of those men has stuck with me my whole life and I can remember it like it happened just yesterday.

Since that day I have become aware that I am more sensitive to things of a paranormal nature then others are. I am now 15 years old and very much interested in the paranormal. I have oftentimes seen and heard things that no one else can see or hear, I have an acute ability for picking out "faces" that are hidden in things that others don't see until I point them out.

If you have this ability you know what I mean.

If anyone has had experiences similar to mine, or even if anyone has some input on this I'd love to hear from you.

Ashley Roberts Massachusetts, USA
deathbatgirl13@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

REVOLUTIONARY GHOSTS
Page 1 of 1