Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My True Hauntings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My True Hauntings Empty
PostSubject: My True Hauntings   My True Hauntings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:45 am

My name is Albert, I am from Sydney Australia. We used to live in a house when I was 3 or 4 years old (I am now 26). I had a gold ring which was given to me from a grandparent who lived overseas. One was also given to my elder sister (she was 5 or 6 years old). Anyway, I was allowed to wear it, and I treasured it as it was my first peice of jewelery (and gold!). All i can remember one day was that I had lost it and was so very upset that I had the whole family on an extended search party trying to help me find it, but it was no where to be found. I remember that I and everyone else could not believe that I had lost it because I was overprotective of all my things as a child (and still am), wether it was toys, and especially my "gold ring".

So, I dont remember how exactly I had lost it, but all of a sudden, after having nearly accepting that I would never have my ring back after weeks/months of searching with no success, I awake one morning to find it on my finger. I believed, and still do today, that it was the ghosts living in my old house. I remember when I had woken up, it was in my bedroom. This bedroom was one I rarely slept in because I was petrified of it. Maybe because I was young and scared of sleeping alone, but I remember most of the time I slept with my elder sister in her room because I was afraid of something in the other bedroom. On the rare occasion I remember sleeping in that " haunted bedroom" I can remember my ring dissapearing and reappearing.

We later moved to the house I live in today with my parents (moved here when I statred kindergarten, being probably the same year). My first ghostly experience here was I, being 16 or so, having been awoken at 3 a.m one morning unexpectedly. I usually sleep like a rock, with my bed facing the doorway, at my feet. I awoke to a black figure zooming past my doorway. I remember I was scared stiff and couldnt move. I was so scared I tried my hardest to fall back to sleep after 10-15 minutes of even being scared to breath.

There were also a few instances in this same house which we live in now that are unexplainable. This was only 4 to 5 years ago. My mother was making sunday lunch and had finished, calling us all in to the kitchen table where we were to eat as a family. We all (my dad, 2 sisters and I) got up from the living room and straight to the kitchen table meeting mum there. We had left the tv on in the lounge room, which was quite loudly heard in the kitchen where we were about to start lunch. My dad asked one of us kids to get up and turn the tv off. We un-intentionally ignored him as we were all starving and it was a lazy sunday atmosphere. He asked again, and all us kids looked at each other contimplating which one would get up. By the third time my father annoyingly asked for someone to get up and turn the tv off, we are shocked by the tv automatically turning off by itself. We are dumbfounded as we had never had a problem with the tv in all the 10 or so years we owned it, and we havent had a problem with it since, except this one time more.

This was a year or so later. I was watching cable tv alone in the dark, waiting for my friend to beep is horn outside when he arrived, as he would pick me up to go out for fun. My mother was in bed watching tv, and everyone else was out. While I was watching tv in the living room and waiting, my mother appeared in the doorway and called my name. She spooked me half to death. Apologising for spooking me, she asked me why would I be spooked from her just calling my name, and I replied "I thought you were a ghost!". As soon as I said that, the television started switching channels by itself, at an abnormale rate. My mother looked at me and asked what I was doing to the television. I replied that it wasnt me and as she switched on the light, we both looked at each other, then we looked together at the other side of the room to see the remote control laying way over on the other couch. My mother was so spooked, she didnt let me go out with my friend that night and leave her alone.

A few more quick instances of ghosts in my house. Once I came home to an empty house, at about 5-6pm, to find every light in my house on, even lights we rarely use. I rang all my family members to see if it was their doing, and they all replied that none of them had been home yet since leaving that morning (making me the first to have arrived home that evening). Other times during the night when I would be sleeping, I would wake to someone walking up and down the concrete path at the side of my house, past my bedroom window. This would freak me out, as it would anyone, as when I would look, there would be no one there.

I have many other stories which I would like to share with you if you would be interested. Hope to hear from you all. Email me at

allby55@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My True Hauntings
Page 1 of 1