Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Thoughts on Hauntings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Thoughts on Hauntings Empty
PostSubject: My Thoughts on Hauntings   My Thoughts on Hauntings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 am

I thought I'd share some stories with you about some things I've seen , heard , felt in my life time . My name I'll say is C . When I lived with my mother in Indiana around the age of 10 , some time in August we found out my grandfather had passed away. This hit me like a ton of bricks because I was close to him . Mother made arrangements to go to Virginia to the funneral and be back in about 4 days , I stayed with family here . On the night she returned I'd gone to bed that night around 10 pm. [ grandmother had been dead for 10 years , and never been to indiana or our home ] I'd gone to bed and turned off the lights and layed down , when I had some one unlocked my bedroom door from the inside , so I turned to look at the door when I had it opened. I layed there looking at the door and it opened fully [ I never opened the door that far ] The door lightly hit the wall behind it and shut,I began to see a grey smoke fill the room and moved toward my bed .

When the smoke got to my bed it moved liked it was going out the window that was at the foot of my bed. When it was gone I layed back down and then felt someone or something take ahold of my toes. I sat straight up in bed and saw both my grandmother and grandfather standing at the foot of my bed . I screamed for mom and she came and she stopped in the door of my room in shock. She saw both of them standding there knowing they were both gone, she froze . I asked her what was going on and she said they were telling me it was ok and they would be watching over me . At the time I wasnt sure what had gone on and to this day have not seen they . Once in a while I do hear grandma laugh when she thinks things that happen to me are funny . In the bedroom that happened in there was two dark spots that formed on the ceiling where they disappeared into . That has been painted over several times and still won't go away to this day .

When I was 19 I was going to the grocery store with my cousin and we had to pass between two sides of a cememtary . This was about midnight and we realised we had no milk for breakfast the next morning . When we had gotten between the two cemeteries it was 12 straight up . For some reason she started driving slower and I told her to speed up , she said it won't go any faster. I said ok. A few seconds we accutally saw people walking across the street only you could see threw them . I said don't hit them , stop . By this time it was too late we had gone threw them , I instantly turned white as a sheet , couldn't move or talk .

She said I had a strange look in my eyes like I wasn't there . She spoke to me and I could hear her just couldn't respond to her . We got to the store she parked the car . She said she had to grab me from the passenger door and shake me to bring me to . I felt like something was controlling me from the inside and didn't know how to deal with that . We talked about that to no one for a while and decieded not to go that way to the store ever again , daylight or dark. lol.

By: ppumpkinpus@sbcglobal.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Thoughts on Hauntings
Page 1 of 1