Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hauntings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hauntings Empty
PostSubject: Hauntings   Hauntings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:57 am

First and foremost I can confirm the presence of some one in the Pittsburg High School photography dark room. I'm not sure if it was just the long hours a dedicated photo student would spend in the room or if it was something else but one can get a very uneasy feeling in that room. It was the Photo II room that did it the photo I room never made me feel weird.

Two you should look into the Sky Ranch Hotel in Oakhurst California. It is said to have once been an Indian site of some sort before being taken over by ranchers some of which were said to have been killed by the Natives. Next it was said to have been transferred to being a tuberculosis clinic, an asylum came next and finally the hotel which has opened and closed so many times it's not funny.

I never witnessed any thing my self other than near the creek next to the hotel you would get the feeling some one was watching you even in the day. Many of my friends growing up have been in the hotel and said it was a very scary night.

t.atkeson@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Hauntings
Page 1 of 1