Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolf Stories (Book Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Werewolf Stories (Book Review) Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf Stories (Book Review)   Werewolf Stories (Book Review) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 2:36 am

Shape-Shifters, Lycanthropes, and Man-Beasts
Authors: Nick Redfern and Brad Steiger
Publisher: Visible Ink
Price: $24.95
www.visibleinkpress.com
Reviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective - Halo Paranormal Investigations
Comments: What we have are two legends - the late Brad Steiger and Nick Redfern producing a thought-provoking book on the werewolf mythology. In the introduction Nick talks about his own experience that occurred in 2002. His story gave me chills. After you read his full account, you can probably understand why Nick went into the paranormal field. Nick is seeking answers. I will briefly go over some of the information you will find in this comprehensive book. If you ever been to Louisiana, there is always a lot of talk from hunters and fishermen about the Loup-Garou. Discover the history of the Loup-Garou in this informative book. Ever heard of the Beast of Bray Road? Everything you want to know about this beast can be found in this book. Learn different ways to become a werewolf from wearing a magic girdle or inhaling or imbibing certain potions. Let me give you a hint from the book: "Magical texts advise those who wish to become a werewolf to disrobe, rub a magical ointment freely over the flesh, place a girdle made of human or wolf skin around their waist, then cover their entire body with the pelt of a wolf. To accelerate the process, they should drink beer mixed with blood and chant a particular magical formula."

Just when I thought I knew everything about becoming a werewolf, I learn something new. In this book there is information about Black Dogs phenomena; Bigfoot; cannibalism; cat men and cat women; children raised by wolves; the Chindi. The Chindi is a shape-shifter that acts like an avenging angel to people that show disrespect to Earth Mother's creatures. This werewolf encyclopedia of a book also delves into the lore of the Chupacabra; the Cleadon Man-Beast; Coyote People; Dogman; The Morbach Monster and Organization Werewolf. That's right...Organization Werewolf. Organization Werewolf was established in 1923. It was a secret terrorist organization. The members were ruthless men who accepted the ideology of Adolf Hitler. Sounds like something from a movie, but the reality is that it's all TRUE!

The knowledge that pours out from Nick Redfern and the late Brad Steiger on werewolves is mind staggering. If you want to go beyond Hollywood's version of werewolves, I would highly suggest that you pick up this masterpiece book and get an in depth look at these monsters!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1