Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aunt Mickey's Family Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Aunt Mickey's Family Room Empty
PostSubject: Aunt Mickey's Family Room   Aunt Mickey's Family Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:26 pm

When I was about 15 years old, my father and I traveled from San Diego, California to Columbus, Ohio to see some family. We stayed at my aunt Mickey's house. One morning, I walked downstairs to go eat. I was the only one up and a little groggy. At the landing of the stairs is a doorway that leads into the family room. It's funny that the room is called such because no one is allowed to touch anything in there, it just sits pretty all the time. Anyways, as I walked past the doorway I saw a light come on and off.

I kept walking thinking that it was just some residual sleep. The very next day, while my cousin Michael and I were walking past the room, the light once again turned on. The very strange thing about this is that it is a touch lamp with a three-way bulb. As we all know, the bulbs light output gets brighter from 1-2-3. This is always the pattern for the bulbs. As we stopped and watched, the light went 1-0, 1-3-1-0,1-2-3-1-0. Being scared, we ran to the living room and hid behind the couch.

This happened a few more times while I was there, and I was fascinated each time. On my last night there, I was walking upstairs to get to bed when the hair on my neck stood up. I stopped, turned, and was once again treated to a light-show: 1-2-1-0, 1-3-2-3-1-3-0, 3-0-3-0, 3-1-0-3-0-3. The light stayed on this time, and I fled upstairs. Once we were back in California, I told my father about this and he proceeded to tell me that the house has been haunted for as long as he could remember. He also told me about one of his experiences there in which the grandfather clock (which has not worked since they purchased it) started to chime at 1:30 a.m. The clock chimed 5 times, then no noise was ever heard from it again. The pendulum never moved during this process.

By: dhowell19@cox.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Aunt Mickey's Family Room
Page 1 of 1