Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bump in the Laundry Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bump in the Laundry Room Empty
PostSubject: Bump in the Laundry Room   Bump in the Laundry Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:21 pm

I don't have any pretenses towards seeing the unexplained. But some things do make one wonder.

The other day I was in my laundry room, putting some stuff on hangers, and hanging them on the door frame, between the laundry room and the breakfast nook/kitchen. I turned to my left to do something and out of the corner of my right eye thought I saw a dark, man shaped something stroll into my vision, in the kitchen/nook. When I looked back to check there was nothing there. I didn’t think there would be, as it wasn’t that clear and really quick. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. It took a second or two to register that the shirts were swinging back and forth as if someone had moved them to get by.

At the time it was no big deal, and didn’t scare me. Now that I am thinking about it it’s kind of strange. Just thought I’d mention it.

By: williams_s_a@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Bump in the Laundry Room
Page 1 of 1