Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Ghost Locomotive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A Ghost Locomotive Empty
PostSubject: A Ghost Locomotive   A Ghost Locomotive Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:06 am

My name is michael carlisle this is a true story. the story i am writting happened on august,24,1994 at 9:45 p.m. in the town of eureka which is located in aiken county of south carolina. we went to see my grandfather who at the time lived at the pepper hill nursing center. on our way back from aiken we came to the intersection of highway of 19 and 191. we took highway 191 into edgefield s.c. we passed an old railroad track bed. there we saw a bright orange to a yellow light. i am not the only one who saw it my sister and grandmother also saw it. i talked to a man who worked for the georgia and florida railroad company . the tracks were removed about 1973 or 1974. the man told me a train derailed in 1930 and that the light we saw was from the locomotive . the engineer was the only person killed. this is a true story.

By: windstar421@prtcnet.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

A Ghost Locomotive
Page 1 of 1