Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports to HPI: Kansas Haunted Farm House, Christopher the Ghost & 11:11 Phenomenon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Reports to HPI: Kansas Haunted Farm House, Christopher the Ghost & 11:11 Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Reports to HPI: Kansas Haunted Farm House, Christopher the Ghost & 11:11 Phenomenon   Reports to HPI: Kansas Haunted Farm House, Christopher the Ghost & 11:11 Phenomenon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:21 pm

REPORTS TO HPI: KANSAS HAUNTED FARM HOUSE, CHRISTOPHER THE GHOST & THE 11:11 PHENOMENON
COMPILED BY PAUL DALE ROBERTS, HPI GENERAL MANAGER
WWW.HPIPARANORMAL.NET

Before I show you the reports, did you know that HPI has a book out? It is called: HPI Chronicles: Ghosts, UFOs, Monsters and High Strangeness and you can find the book at this location:
www.hpiparanormal.net

Now to those reports.....

Ft. Scott , KS
April 10, 2010
Haunted farm house
Nick Corey/Founder/Lead Investigator
www.jasperhaunts.com

The Haunted Farm House
I contacted a friend about this location after hearing many stories of paranormal activity. I then received permission from the owners to go in for a paranormal investigation. My team and I met in the daylight hours at the farm for a walk through with the owners. As we began the tour they told us two stories concerning the house. One of the stories was about a previous owner who had committed suicide on the front porch and about 3 days after his death the body was discovered by a neighbor.

The other story was about a woman who was murdered in the basement of this home and was thought to be in their early eighties.
The owners complained of hearing footsteps coming up and down the stairs. Friends who slept over saw spirit people and heard voices.

Basement Investigation:
As we ventured down into the basement we noticed there were no doors on the doorways. Immediately after entering the basement I felt a presence in front of me and felt its energy. I felt like it was threatening me. It was as though it didn't want us to go any further. Then the equipment we were using started detecting someone in the room with us. We captured an Electronic Voice Phenomena otherwise known as an EVP on our digital recorder, saying “Get out!” We set up a stationary camcorder hoping to capture something more.
After setting up we went outside, so there would be no human interference. I let the camcorder run for about one hour in the basement area. We concluded the investigation after being there approximately 4 hours.

Evidence:
Upon closely analyzing the evidence we had gathered through audio, video, and photos, we were surprised at what we had captured. Video footage revealed several things… one was of an old fashioned hook and eye lock popping open (there were no locks or doors present in this basement room). Then we heard footsteps enter the room and shortly after that we saw a shadow and the figure of a person walk across the room from right to left. As the camcorder was streaming, a few minutes later, we saw the shadow person again along with at least 3 more shadow people crossing the room from left to right. Then we heard EVPs of heavy breathing and a male saying, “Get out,” on the video footage.

Conclusion:
We believe from what we experienced at this location and by what the video evidence revealed, that this place has not only a residual haunting, but an active intelligent one.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udhQNdM32Ag

Thanks,

Nick Corey
www.jasperhaunts.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/jupiter71
nick cory [jupsag1971@yahoo.com]

FROM HPI PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR WALTER RECINOS:
So I have an investigation that you guys might be interested in investigating. A co-worker informed me that her nephews have been seeing an imaginary boy by the name of "Christopher". Christopher is friendly towards the kids but the activity has escalated to toys being moved and thrown.

Co-worker lives in an apartment complex in Elk Grove with her sister and nephews. The activity began when the kids came back from a trip to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. Ciudad Juarez has been taken over by the drug cartels and is considered to be the world's deadliest city. After the trip the kids began seeing Christopher every where even at school. My Co-worker thinks that "Christopher" might have attached himself to her nephews while visiting Ciudad Juarez.

My Co-worker asked if an investigation could be done because of the things going on inside the apartment. She also informed me that not only are toys being moved but noises and voices can be heard at night and the kids blame Christopher.

The 11:11 Phenomenon
Hey Paul--so Ben and I were just discussing this and I seemed to remember your fascination with the number 11 not too long ago. So here are some things to consider. This year we have the dates 1-1-11, 1-11-11, 11-1-11 and 11-11-11. Sept 11, the Haiti earthquake and Japan's earthquake all happened on the 11th day of the month. Ben shared this one... In 2011 only, if you were born in the 1900s, take the last 2 digits of your birth year-add it to the age you will be in 2011, the sum is always 111. Hows that?
Ben & Rhonda Hall
Special Note: On 1/1/11 the first birds fell from the sky in Arkansas.

SHOUT OUTS!
Jenna Kennedy, Ruth Flores and Sylia Olvera!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.lorenasangels.com/hppi-articles/
Lorena's Angels - HPI Stories at the Link Above!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Dark View HPI Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Reports to HPI: Kansas Haunted Farm House, Christopher the Ghost & 11:11 Phenomenon
Page 1 of 1