Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farm House 2004 - Present

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Farm House 2004 - Present Empty
PostSubject: Farm House 2004 - Present   Farm House 2004 - Present Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:06 pm

We had some renovating to do to this old house before we moved in also. We had to put in a whole new heating system, new plumming, new carpet, paint, some wiring, some drywall...

I was here by myself one night painting my daughters room. I had the radio on and kept hearing noises downstairs. Doors slamming, footsteps... I turned the radio off because I thought that was adding to the things I was hearing. That was even worse because then I could hear the noises more clearly. This house had been vacant for over a year before we bought it and I didnt know if animals had a way to get in or even people who may have used this house to party or sleep in. My imagination ran away with me and I ended up calling my husband to come all the way back here to get me out. By the time he got here I was hiding in the closet. Big Baby, I know, but I was really scared! I still havent heard the end of that one.

We came out here after dark one night to get more things taken care of. We were about 1/4 mile away when I noticed there was a porch light on at our new house. Good, someone was thinking! When we pulled in the driveway the porch light wasnt on and it looked like the livingroom light went off as we pulled in. My husband and I walked though the house with a hammer and crowbar before we let the girls come in. Nobody was here and the cellar light was on. I wouldnt have been able to see that light coming down the road.

After we moved in we were expecting the water softener guy so I slept in my daughters room that day. The same room whos closet I hid in. As I was just starting to fall asleep I heard two kids giggling. The TV wasnt on and my children were at school. I was too tired to worry about it and fell asleep.

One Saturday morning after work, I went to my room and sat on the edge of the bed talking to my husband. While we were talking I heard someone come down the stairs and close the bathroom door. I sat and talked to my husband for another 15-20 minutes waiting for the person in the bathroom to get out. I was going to hurry them along and poked my head around the corner to say something. The bathroom door was open. Nobody was in there. I turned and looked at my husband and asked him if he didnt just hear someone come down the stairs and close the bathroom door. He said he had heard it. We would have heard the toilet flush and the door open up again. Our bedroom is right there.

I have "felt" someone in the room with me on several occaisions. I have even talked to them. When I turn to look at the person Im speaking to there is nobody there. This happens in the kitchen frequently. There have been knocks on the bathroom door when I'm home alone and in the bathroom. We hear footsteps upstairs all the time.

My son came home from work one night to find my oldest daughter sitting downstairs in the livingroom. She was home alone and told him that she heard things upstairs and didnt want to go up there alone. He made a comment to her that it was pretty sad little sister can play up there by herself and older sister was afraid to go there. My daughter told him little sister was at her girlfriends house spending the night. He told her to stop trying to mess with him because he just heard little sister upstairs singing in her room. When he went up to his room he looked for his little sister and found that she wasnt there.

We still "feel" and hear things often. As long as I dont see anything this will be my last house.

By: sawdon65@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Farm House 2004 - Present
Page 1 of 1