Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting in Meriden CT on Sylvan Avenue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunting in Meriden CT on Sylvan Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Haunting in Meriden CT on Sylvan Avenue   Haunting in Meriden CT on Sylvan Avenue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:19 am

I used to live in Meriden, on Sylvan Avenue. The house is haunted. My son (only 12 at the time) was choked by an entity when I was at work. He called me hysterical and when I got home, there were bruses on his neck and arms, where the entity held him down. From then on we slept in the same bed and kept lights on at night. That was to no avail.

We had a little boy who was pretty much harmless, just a real prankster However there was a very dark and evil presence. He was a dark tall Man entity. We contacted the Warrens who sent two people to our home. They too experienced an evil presence in the house. An exorcisim was done in the house, however the evil presence never left. I moved out of state. To this date, the house has been sold a couple of times. I believe that it is still haunted.

By:bk2me@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunting in Meriden CT on Sylvan Avenue
Page 1 of 1