Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Burning House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Burning House Empty
PostSubject: The Burning House   The Burning House Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:24 am

It was almost a month after i moved into the doublestory house when i started hearing and smelling strange things. One night i was asleep in my bed when i was woken up by a small boy tapping my shoulder. it took me a while to make out what he was saying as i was half asleep and he was so small his words were limited. i rubbed my eyes and heard him again this time there was no doubt about it. he was crying ''mummy! mummy! hot! hot!'' I sat up and smelt smoke and burning wood and plaster. i jumped out of bed and ran to the door to see what was happening. But as i looked out i saw that my house was fine everything was in place. I turned around at the sound of coughing but the little boy was gone.

After doing some research on the internet i found that the house in which i now lived was built on the sight of a small cottage that burnt down more tahn twenty years ago. thinking back i remembered reading about it in the newspaper. The memory was vague but i did remember reading that a two year old boy and his mother had been sleeping in the bedroom where the fire had started. They had been unable to escape and they both perished.

For the next few months after reading this i waited up late at night hoping to see the little boy again but i never did. i moved out two years later but i kept in contact with my old neighbors.

Roughly three years after i got a call from the lady who used to live next door to me she told me that the peple who had moved in to my old house had come to her asking if the person who lived in it before them (me) had seen or heard anything strange. two days after that call i returned to my old house and met the new family who now lived in it. We talked about the strange happenings until almost midnight. Suddenly the youngest girl in the family came running in she told us that the bedroom was on fire and a little boy was crying in there and that she tried to get him out but he hand went straight through him.''I think he's a ghost'' she whispered to me. We all ran into the bedroom but there was no sign of the little boy or the fire.

The last i heard of that family they moved out (they deny that it was because of the hauntings but i know different)

i plan to return to that house soon but i haven't had time recently. i plan to write a book on hauntings but haven't got round to that either. its hard when your chasing ghosts all the time.

By: caiti_17@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

The Burning House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burning House   The Burning House Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:04 pm

Poor little guy. Such a horrible way to die. I wish there's a way to help him.
Back to top Go down

The Burning House
Page 1 of 1