Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting Submission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunting Submission Empty
PostSubject: Haunting Submission   Haunting Submission Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:34 am

Hello. My name is Dylan . I am but 14 years old, yet I have had many ghostly experiences in my short life.
I would like to tell two stories, one about my current house, and one about a friend of mine's house.
This is the story of my house...

My house was built in 1866 as Stoneham, MA. I have been living in it for about a year, yet I have come into many close encouters with the spirit that possesses my house. When I first came to this house, the first thing I noticed was the coldness of the unfinished basement, even in the hot summer month of July. It always seemed to be chilly down there.

So one day, a few weeks after I had moved in, school had started, things were getting colder, I went to my basement to retrive a bedspread that was still packed in one of the boxes. As I was reaching into the box, I felt a cold wind pass by my head. I turned, and I saw fingerprints and the outline of what looked like a face enscribed in the dust of the furnace. The furnace was on, so nobody placed their hands and face on it in my house. I grabbed the bed spread, and walked back up stairs. That was my first, and least freighting experience.

The next time, it happened to my step father. He went down into the basement for whatever reason.He came back up, white faced, went into his room, grabbed a cross necklace, and sat down and did the rosary. When I asked him what happened, all he said was "I saw something..."

The next encounter happned to my mother. I was talking to her while she was on the treadmill, again, in the unfinished basement. Then, in a split second, she fell, but it seemed like gravity, shot her back up. It looked unreal. We thought it was sheer luck, but again, encribed in the dust on the furnace was something that looked like "Your welcome." It was hard to see, but after squincing, you could barley see it.

The latest one, happned to me not to long ago. This is what I would just call weird. I was walking into my kitchen, and all of sudden, my hand was SOAKING wet. I have no idea what happned, it was as if I dipped my hand in a bath tub.

These are just the main stories, I've had many encouters with things crossing out of the corner of my eye, cold spots, low buzzes, things moving alone, things in places where I didn't put them, just plain weird shit.
This is the story of my friend's house. This is rather short, but it comes with a picture.

I was at my friend's house on 8 Pine Street in Stoneham, near the infamous Octagon House. We were just playing some Halo 2 on XBL, and I was messin' round with my camera phone. I took a straight picture across the hallway. The .jpg is attached. It was taken, straight on, and that is the way it came out.

I know this sounds fake, but I swear to god, that that picture is 100% unaltered. Thank you for reading this, and I hope that my submission gets accepted into your site. As I was typing the paragraph about the low buzzing noise, I got a phone call from a "No ID" number on my cell phone (the one I took that picture with) and when I picked it up, I heard the exact same low buzzing noise. I have experienced the Lucy ghost in Stoneham High School, since I go there, and have been in the auditorium, many a-time.

By: crue.dill@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunting Submission
Page 1 of 1