Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angels Among Us - The Story of Little Gary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Angels Among Us - The Story of Little Gary Empty
PostSubject: Angels Among Us - The Story of Little Gary   Angels Among Us - The Story of Little Gary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:38 am

On June 5, 1985, my sister gave birth to her third child and only son, a baby she named Gary Albert, after his father, The baby already had so much against him from the start. He was born at six months gestation and had severe congenital defects including spina bifida and a reversed heart with holes in it (not sure what the medical condition is called). The pediatrician gave him only a month at most to live, but Gary was a fighter. He lived for almost six, passing away on November 29, 1985.

I have reason, however, to believe that Gary is still alive in a spiritual sense. Over the past 18+ years, his family has spoken of the "little boy" who seemed to follow them wherever they moved. I decided for myself that Gary was following his Earth family wherever they went because he never got the chance to come home from the hospital as his sisters all had. Also, just last year, my sister and her youngest daughter (born three years after Gary) moved out of their apartment to come live with us for a little while, and among her most treasured posessions she took with her was the memory box with all of Gary's old clothes and toys, and even his obituary in it.

Once she was all moved in, she packed the precious box away in a safe place. A couple of months later, she received a call from the landlady who ran the apartment complex. She said that my sister had left a box behind in a closet when she and her daughter had moved. My sister went by to retrieve the box later that day, and to her surprise it was GARY'S MEMORY BOX!!! The lady said my sister was lucly to get it back, because she was about to throw it away. What was so astonishing about all of this besides the box itself was that it was found in the youngest

daughter's closet, and she had been in an abusive relationship at the time. This tells me that Gary was looking out for his little sister, whom he had never had the chance to meet. He was telling his mom to watch her closely. She has since broken up with the abusive boyfriend.

Another thing that happened took place last summer, when I had a severe asthma attack at work. I found myself stuggling to breathe and wanting to just give up because the attack was physically draining me of my strengh (as they often do). While I was waiting for another sister to bring her inhaler (mine was empty. Wonderful timing, eh?) I heard a voice say to me, "Hold on, Rachel. Everything is going to be alright. Margaret's coming with the inhaler, and you'll be just fine." The voice sounded so much like my sister who had lost Gary so long ago (this took place around what would have been his 21st birthday), only it was deeper and sounded male. I believe it was Gary, and that he was staying with me until help arrived. I feel a connection with him, as he would have been just three months older than me, and I claim him as my nephew even though we never really met face to face (save a dream I had about him when we both would have been 10) and he died 5 years before I was finally adopted into my family.

I believe that since I'm willing to keep his memory alive, he will live in our hearts forever.

By: crazy_ray85@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Angels Among Us - The Story of Little Gary
Page 1 of 1