Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saratoga Battlefield Haunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Saratoga Battlefield Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Saratoga Battlefield Haunting   Saratoga Battlefield Haunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Hello there. My cousin and I one evening went for a walk on the Wilkinson trail at the Saratoga Battlefield. It happened to the Veteran's Day weekend, which I claim as significant. Anyway, it was a beautiful night with a full moon. It was dark by the time we got about a quarter of a mile out on the trail. My cousin was on the phone when I started to hear gunshots. I at first attributed it to neighboring houses. But after she got off the phone and we listened, we relized they werent coming from the neighbors at all.

The shots became more rapid and closer together. Some sounding as if they were coming from the bushes right next to us. This went on for a couple of minutes before we heard what sounded like a dozen horses galloping toward us through mud! That only lasted about 15 seconds. But it was at that point that we decided to turn back. We didnt run back, worried we'd miss out on something more. And the whole walk back we would hear an occasional gunshot from the bushes nearby! We declared it a haunting!

By: EFAAS@SGCGJLAW.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Saratoga Battlefield Haunting
Page 1 of 1