Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salina, KS - Hottz House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Salina, KS - Hottz House Empty
PostSubject: Salina, KS - Hottz House   Salina, KS - Hottz House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Hello!

Was browsing through your site (I currently live in CT, grew up in KS) and sure enough, Hottz House is there. I've been there.

I actually went up there with about 6 other kids on my 18th birthday. 2 girls, 4 boys. On the walk up there, we saw moving lights inside the house and figured more kids were there messing around. Once we got to the house, no one else was there. There's a huge pentagram on the floor upstairs. (Careful, the floorboards are rotted through.) There is a huge tunnel entrance next to the baseent stairs, and one of the guys in our group went down into the tunnel that time. He didn't make it very far before he came RUNNING out of the house and insisted we get the heck out of there immediately. On the (run) back to the car, it was as if someone were following us, and more lights inside the house. This was 10 yrs ago.

Definitely a scary place.

By: joemama05401@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Salina, KS - Hottz House
Page 1 of 1