Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The House in the Mountains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The House in the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: The House in the Mountains   The House in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 am

Some years back I heard about a haunted house up in some village. It belonged to a friend of a friend of mine, anyway, we went there cause I was always curious if those things exist. So when we arrived the house looked normal nothing out of the ordinary. But there was a little problem with the electricity and one of the guys had to reconnect the wires so we'd have power in the house. While he was doing the most important thing for our stay we started joking around by throwing little grapes and other harmless stuff at the guy next to our electrician. At one point we stoped cause we got bored and just as we stoped a little rock, as big as a 1 cent coin hit the guy who was working with the wires in the back.

Naturally the guy was pissed cause he may have died if he touched the wires with his hands. The problem was that neither of us threw the rock, in fact the rock came from the roof which is impossible cause no one was up on the roof. The roof itself was practically impossible to get on, on top was like allot less than 90° angle. For the rest of the day nothing happened except that I found one plank that had a hand writing "not only them" with what appeared to be shoe paint. We didn't understand the meaning and i don't think we needed to. I checked and double checked the house and everything, and no one i mean no one had access to a thing of this kind.

Later in the evening when we were eating I looked at the window for no reason just like that, where I saw a white thing passing very gently almost like gliding in the air. Needles to say that I lost a little bit of my appetite. Well you can say that at night was when the "freak show" started (if you can call it like that). We started hearing noises like stuff being dragged, and of course we went to investigate but nothing was even touched. As we were down on the first floor (we chose to sleep on the second floor) we heard a loud bang upstairs. And when we got to the source it was like impossible, a table that had no way of opening (cause you need to do some tricks to open it) was open and one peece was a little far from the table but hay who knows strange stuff happens all the time. Before going to bed I set booby traps so i wold know if there's a man or something ghostly. the things i put were ultra simple a wooden plank which placed on every door (that i s how i found the plank earlier, I always like to prepare early so i don't get caught unprepared).

At one point we were drunk and started to fall asleep one by one so we agreed that is better to sleep, and we did. During the night the plank in my room fell one time bit it was too late to scare me cause i was still drunk and just cursed once and that was it, thou nobody walked in. And finally the last thing that happened was the most annoying thing on earth (at least for me cause when I'm drunk I don't care who you are and what's your problem but if you wake me up if I'm sleeping and it's not about something hyper serious then you're in for a ride) there was a typing on my window even though I was on the second floor.

So i opened the window and started yelling like there was someone who can be kicked or punched. So eventually I remembered that I was on the second floor but when i realised it it was like what the heck nothing happened and nothing will. And that is the end of the story with the house. After one year we went back to the house again but to our surprise nothing happened so I'm thinking, if this was a ghost or something like that i sure scared it out of it's wits. And if this has been really a ghost that makes me a ghost buster I think. Thank you for taking your time with my story, and good luck with all the things that go bump in the night!

By: katzata@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The House in the Mountains
Page 1 of 1