Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleepover Haunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Sleepover Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Sleepover Haunting   Sleepover Haunting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:23 am

Hello, me and my friend think that we have experienced some kind of haunting while we were at her house. Me and my friend were watching a move in her basement one night. After it was done, we decided to go to sleep. At about 1:00, we both woke up for some reason. her room was really cold, when It was in the middle of summer!
I looked towards the door, and some kind of ghostly hand-thing was reaching through her bedroom door!! My friend started screaming and I was sorta frozen in shock! After that, we decided to leave her room, and sleep in the spare room in her basement.

We sorta just layed there in the room for a while, when we heard something (or someone) coming down the stairs at 3:00am. It sounded like it was heading to the spare bedroom! My friend lept up and locked the door. She started yelling things like "you are not welcome!!" and "Leave us alone!!" I was really scared! it got real quiet after that, and we heard nothing the rest of the night. Needless to say, I never slept over at her house again!

By: lylacra44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Sleepover Haunting
Page 1 of 1