Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenswood House 2000-2002

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ravenswood House 2000-2002 Empty
PostSubject: Ravenswood House 2000-2002   Ravenswood House 2000-2002 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:05 pm

I married my second husband just before moving into this house. My oldest son was 18 and out on his own. The children who were still living at home with me were my 15 year old son, my 10 year old daughter and my 5 year old daughter.

We had a hard time keeping the back door closed, even if it was locked. I woke up one night to my husband trying to coerce the cat out from under the deck. She got out during the night when the door came open. We had a puppy who would cower when we took her into the back yard to go to the bathroom. She always stared at the far corner of the yard like there was something over there she was afraid of.

My daughters and I came home from shopping one day to find our puppy, who was locked in the hosue when we left, just sitting in the driveway staring at the wide open back door.

Around Christmas we had battery operated candles in the windows and let them burn until the batteries died. About a week after the last light went out we were sitting at the diningroom table talking about how it had been a while since the door came open when one of the candles lit up again. It stayed on for a couple of hours and didnt come on again after that.

When I was home by myself one day I heard someone talking in the livingroom and what sounded like the front door slam. I went and looked to see what could have caused the noise. The front door was closed and locked and the TV wasnt on.

We bought my father in laws house and made some renovations to it before moving in 2002.

By: sawdon65@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ravenswood House 2000-2002
Page 1 of 1