Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: My Stories   My Stories Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:01 pm

In reading some of the stories about encounters on the website I have decided to share two of mine. I am a very open minded person and have a very strong beleif in the supernatural I have had several encounters.

Figure In the Rain

The earliest encounter I can remember was when I was eleven years old I was spending the night with a friend in this two story house that was around 100 years old. We were sleeping in a bedroom on the second floor that had a large window that allowed you to overlook the street and driveway. It had been raining when I went to sleep around 11pm. Both my friend and I woke up in the middle of the night at the exact same time for no apparent reason. The rain had increased to the point its was pouring and since I love the rain I looked out the window to see it, my friend joined me and we both looked out the window.

Standing half way between the street and the house in the driveway was a man. He was shrouded in gray and was wearing a gray hat almost like a cowboy hat. He had a pale white face and dim eyes. We stared thinking it was some crazy person just standing outside until he looked up at us. Getting freaked out we both ducked out of view, five seconds later I looked back out the window and he was gone. Because there were no trees or bushes to hide behind in the near area that it would take five seconds to get to the only expination was that he vanished.

The Glass Vase

When I was 14 years old my friend and I were sitting in her house in the living room at 1am playing a video game. The house was dead quiet except for the quiet noise coming from the television from the game we were playing. We were startled by thier pet cockatoo that suddenly began to squak as if someone was trying to kill it then a loud crash. Her parents came out of their room as we got up and went to investigate the loud crash. The glass vase they had sitting on a shelf had shattered sitting on the shelf. Nothing had struck it, it didnt fall off the shelf, it simply shattered where it was.

By: shadowedlegacy@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Stories
Page 1 of 1