Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 7 Best Items for Ghost Hunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The 7 Best Items for Ghost Hunting Empty
PostSubject: The 7 Best Items for Ghost Hunting   The 7 Best Items for Ghost Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 8:28 pm

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire - Psychic Ghosthunter
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

97961085-1420818788119929-129190017808465920-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Ghost hunting is known as the act of finding paranormal evidence by capturing energy that can be measured scientifically. In order to do this, one has to heighten their senses, or if they are unable to, special items are used to do that for them. That is why I made this list. I am going to highlight the 7 best pieces of ghost equipment to use which correlates with each of the senses.

I have been ghost hunting for 20+ years and been psychic my whole life. I have seen all different types of equipment being used by numerous people. I myself have made some purchases and explored the world of technology mixed into the paranormal with curiosity. Here are my recommendations based on amplifying the psychic senses.

The Senses:

The five senses traditionally ascribed to humans are vision, hearing, taste, smell and touch. A sixth "sense" could be perception and the seventh is thrown in for luck...
(lucky number 7)

1. Vision
(Clairvoyance)

So, the senses can naturally become heightened in the dark, because as one sense is dimmed the others become strong. To get visual evidence, try with the most basic piece that you can imagine- a camera. Many cameras pick up anomalies in the shape of orbs, silhouettes and shapeless forms of color and tones. This is a way to prove that you really were picking up on energy. In order for the evidence to be deemed paranormal, the energy needs to be confirmed as intelligent. So, that means asking a spirit to appear on the camera, and then getting a shape. It could be feeling a presence and than taking a photo to prove and with orbs especially, seeing outlines and details which make faces and expressions which are readable by humans.

2. Hearing
(Clairaudience)

The next most important sense is hearing. Frequently you will hear people say there is a haunting just based on unexplained noises. In order to validate the mind, it's best to get recordings of this unexplained phenomena. An e.v.p. is an electronic voice phenomenon recording, which is important to document. You can use almost any kind of recorder to pick up these sounds. You can record footsteps, songs and even echoes of time. In order to classify the evidence, there is a system in place on quality grading, much like a report card from school. If you are getting fully clear audible voices or sounds, it is known as a class A e.v.p. and the scale is graded there from B, and the lesser quality all the way down to nothing.

3. Taste
(Clairgustance)

Clairgustance is known as psychic tasting. Frequently, as a psychic medium, when I channel spirits, I will begin to taste things in my mouth that are odd, such as soil. When your senses are heightened to this degree, you can figure out a lot of information. For something that can help with this sense, I recommend wearing masks over your mouth. Especially during this pandemic is a good idea, but there are lots of reasons for this. One is that it will cut off the outside possibilities of something reaching your mouth, like a scent that sticks on your tongue. Expert ghost hunter Zak Bagans has been frequently noted to wear them inside of messy houses, dusty spaces and old buildings for health reasons (like asthma). But, you can be sure if you start to taste an unknown something in your mouth that it is indeed paranormal or from channeling spirits, instead of outside factors.

4. Smell
(Clairalience)

Some people can smell sickness & death. Clairalience is the psychic sense of smelling, (also known as clairescence). This ability gives the power to sniff out decay and illness. This could also be used to smell fragrances or perfumes when a spirit enters the room. Many spirits are known to have a scent attached to their presence, much like they would in life. For example, a woman who loved roses and wore rose scents ghost could suddenly be in the area and you will smell roses, even though there is none about. A smoker will smell like cigarettes wafting through the room in life and death. It is good to wear psychic oils for protection, but none that are too strong that would overpower any faint smells that you might want to monitor. Because putting on the oil would give your nose an awakening and it will tune you into the other smells around as well. There are many protection oils and scents you can use, but try to use one with simple ingredients and low aroma if you don't want to mask other smells.

5. Touch
(Psychometry)

The ability to gain information through touch is called 'psychometry.' People who have this gift can gather data simply by touching objects from a deceased person, photographs, even through technology. Dancers and musicians can channel through music and instruments, artists through canvases and more. The hand is one of the most powerful pieces of the human body and it has sensors built into it that we have not even fully grasped or made use of yet. Someone with this ability may frequently wear gloves in order to mask it, until it is needed. For someone who does not have this sense, I recommend using dowsing rods. They are rods made to fit in each hand and steer you towards the direction of electromagnetic forces; such as water, electricity, gemstones, minerals, oil, spirit and so much more energy vibrations. Empaths also naturally absorb emotional energy from touching others, so many have this gift and are unaware.

6. ESP
(The Sixth Sense)

The sixth sense is known as ESP or extra sensory perception. This gives the person a psychic ability to perceive information beyond the five senses. For example, knowing when someone is about to arrive at your door, without having had actual communication. It could be knowing that someone is going to die soon, even when they are not in any kind of critical or health condition that would otherwise indicate. It can be tied to your third eye, to psychic knowing and also our intuition. It seems to manifest from a higher place of consideration, more so than using the physical body and it's senses. Other indicators of this ability is telepathy, mediumship and even the prediction of storms psychically. To mimic this sense, ghost hunters can use quija boards, tarot cards, ghost boxes, and any other form of divine communication to get a message spelled out in black and white and seeing if it is truth or not, research and check with others as well.

7. Luck
(Lucky number 7)

Luck is defined by the online dictionary as:  "success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions." Because one of my great grandmothers last name is Luck and naturally I have been drawn to believe in this phenomenon as very important in ghost hunting, I say this... If you have ever heard of "beginners luck" it is the superstition that when you try something new you will never fail, even if you don't know what you are doing on the first try (even marriage ceremonies traditionally require you to bring something lucky). It is a concept that spans throughout many waves of trial and error. I use it to our advantage by constantly allowing new people to join our team and has worked out quite well. Quite frequently they get evidence without even trying too hard as they don't quite grasp the full concept, so they are in essence relying on luck, which is paranormal. So, bring something "lucky" along such as an amulet, certain pieces of jewelry, coins in your pocket, anything really because it will enhance the possibility. On the other end of the spectrum there is "bad luck," which is associated with witchcraft, curses, demons and negative energy manifesting. Quite frequently, we get calls from people needing to turn their luck around, who are down on their luck or who seem to be "cursed by evil," which never fails. It's best to use this to your advantage by bringing good luck with you, wherever you go.

In conclusion, the ability to ghost hunt includes the desire to capture something unknown and mysterious, even though you may fear it. Desires, wishes and prayers are held down by elemental energies, such as being earth bound, or airy energy, such as being unrealistic, water for too much emotions and fire for transformation. With great luck, which is spiritual energy, you can capture some great evidence which could shake the foundations of the world. You have to really want to bring a whole spiritual world into the Earth realms to complete the task. Whatever Gods and angels are on your side, know that they want to help you achieve all that is possible and we can do a lot to try and capture evidence, but it always comes down to destiny and karma in the end of things. If not then, there will be spiritual judgement in the afterlife to sort out the authentic truth from deception, so be very careful to be yourself always or you may enrage the spirit world and  be banished instead. They will "allow" you to see them if you have the right aura, intentions and magick- so trust that you do what you are meant to and you will see what is hidden and have to sort that out as well.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1