Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ghost Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Ghost Experience Empty
PostSubject: My Ghost Experience   My Ghost Experience Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 pm

I have a friend who lives in an older home in Fredericksburg, VA. I visited her for one of our long chat sessions and lunch at our favorite little place downtown. She has no children, no cats and one dog named Matilda. As we were getting ready to head out for lunch she ran upstairs to get her shoes and I waited in the entry way by myself. Relaxed and in a contented state of mind, I suddenly felt a distinct series of four taps on my lower back just above my hip.

I assumed it was Matilda and turned to see what she was up to but there was no sweet doggy face there. In fact there was no thing and no one there. I hollered upstairs to my good friend, "Is Matilda up there with you?" She responded with a simple, "Yes, why?" So I said,"Has anyone ever told you your house is haunted?" She squealed and said,"No. Why?" So I proceeded to tell her about the taps on my back as she descended the steps with Matilda in tow. It was pretty cool. I have clairaudient, clairvoyant and other psychic experiences on an irregular basis, usually when I am in a relaxed state of mind however, this was the first time I've ever felt a physical contact of any sort though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Ghost Experience
Page 1 of 1