Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ghost Mother-in-Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Ghost Mother-in-Law Empty
PostSubject: My Ghost Mother-in-Law   My Ghost Mother-in-Law Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:18 pm

I've spent a great deal of time reading everyone's experiences. I can say that if you are perceptive, clear your mind and allow yourself to experience the energies of those who passed, most everyone will experience SOMETHING! I thank the Goddess that there are websites like this one for people to learn and share. I would like to share a story about my friendly, and sometimes not so friendly, ghost mother-in-law.

I moved in with my boyfriend, now my husband, shortly after I left my last husband in Colorado. He had a son who lived in the basement of the house he had inherited from his mother. My boyfriend lived upstairs and he and his son had established a rather bachelor existence, coming and going with no notice, dishes everywhere, etc. My arrival was not met with joy and friendship from his son because I brought structure and responsibility into the house, as well as rules.

Family was very important to my then-boyfriend. His son tried to emulate him as much as possible. My mother-in-law made herself known to me right away that she did not like the disagreements and bad feelings in the house by removing items from the kitchen and around the house, some that have never reappeared. I spent a great deal of time in the house alone so I think I was aware of it the most -- plus I was the only one who did dishes!

Anyway, time went on and things disappeared only to reappear in the weirdest places. Wooden spoons which were obviously favorites due to their worn condition disappeared and reappeared and disappeared completely, never to return.

My husband, who is one of the most difficult people to convince of supernatural occurrences, told me he saw his mother in a blinding white light, standing in our hallway. He said I was sound asleep next to him. She then faded to nothing.

The last occurrence was when I was thinking really bad and evil thoughts about a co-worker of mine while doing the dishes. The dishes were many and stacked all over the counter. I was concentrating on what I was doing in the sink, washing dishes, when all of a sudden a landslide occurred, sending several sharp knives flying as well as a cobalt glass globe tea light holder my girlfriend had just given me crashing to the floor. I was thrilled to see it hadn't broken except for one large piece that could be glued back. As I was crouching, looking at the glass globe without picking it up, bad and evil thoughts still running through my mind, I watched an antique knife sharpening steel literally hopped off of its nail and crashed to the floor, flipping several of the items already on the floor, smashing hard into the cobalt tea light holder, crushing it to smithereens. Since the nail had a large head, and the circular hook on the end of the steel was somewhat ornate, you had to lift it off the nail, over the head to take it off of the nail.

I never doubted again that thoughts are "things" and my mother-in-law, who hadn't put in an appearance in years, thought I should be aware of that, telling me to stop sending bad thoughts into the atmosphere. She always seems to appear during times of stress, not exactly a supporting spirit, but one telling you to BUCK UP and get over it!

By: Kathy Pasley
katpas@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Ghost Mother-in-Law
Page 1 of 1