Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother My Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Mother My Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Mother My Ghost   Mother My Ghost Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:25 pm

My mother passed away in December 10th of 2004 and a month afterwards to the date I was sitting if front of the computer at work inputting data. When I came up to a patient with my maiden last name, so I keyed in the last name and low and behold there popped up my mother's name and information but she had never been seen at this clinic. There was never a visit, a bill or anything.

Since then I have had experiences with the light bulb in my closet it will flicker and then within a couple of days it will come lose and unscrew itself. Just the other day my husband said a picture of her that sits on the mantel just fell off that same day I went to my closet and the light flickered and later that same day it unscrewed itself. So I had my husband screw it back in, I'm waiting to see what or how long it will take till it happens again.

By: sweetbtrfly_2000@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Mother My Ghost
Page 1 of 1