Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted House in Burbank IL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted House in Burbank IL Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House in Burbank IL   Haunted House in Burbank IL Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:57 am

Ma, Dad, Robin, Lynda, and I lived in a very old house in Burbank. Strange things happened there all the time. First, there were strange noises coming from the bathroom at night. Ma said "Mice". We didn't believe it because every time I would pass the bathroom, a white "thing" would pop out at me. It got to the point that I would hide my eyes from that doorway, or turn the light on before I entered. I thought it was just me, but my sister and brother also saw it. All kinds of weird things were happening. First, it always seemed like someone was outside the windows looking in. It was a very strong sensation of this. My brother's foot caught on fire, my thumb was crushed in the cistern pump, there were marks on the floor and woodwork that wouldn't come up or they would get cleaned up and come back, etc., etc.

When my ma remarried, we were going to move. The day we left, the fire department used the house as a practice for new firemen. They tried to light this thing up about five times. When they finally got it going, I looked up into the attic window and saw that white "thing". My parents never acknowledged any of this until 40 years later. My mother told me that a woman killed her husband in that house. Yikes. Later on I was talking to a guy at work and it turned out it was true because it was his aunt and uncle. I'm a believer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunted House in Burbank IL
Page 1 of 1